Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hawaiian Inspired Pork Tenderloin

One of my absolute favorite things to cook in the crock pot is pork. When I am looking to just throw something together, this is my go to recipe. All of my recipes are made to have feed my family of four and have some left for me to take to lunch.

Hawaiian Inspired Pork Tenderloin

2 lbs pork tenderloin
2 small bags frozen pineapple chunks
2 bell peppers chopped (I get one green and one red)
1 onion chopped

Place all ingredients in crock pot at low temperature.  Allow the meat to cook until it is no longer pink and begins to fall apart. VoilĂ ! Easy, cost friendly dinner.

For sides, I tend to make green beans or asparagus and some cooked quiona or brown rice.

I still measure out my portions using the 21 Day Fix containers as I am still fairly new to the whole system. Once I have made my plate, I have 1 red (pork), 1/2 purple (pineapple), 1.5 to 2 green (veggies in the mix and the side) and 1 yellow for my rice/quiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment